The most important thing to remember is that if you are showing any symptoms of Covid 19 please stay at home and do not visit the studio.
1. To enable us to maintain social distancing we have made a couple of changes to the layout of the studio.
2. We are not currently selling refreshments, however you can bring your own with you.
3. We have provided staff and customers with hand sanitiser and staff will be wearing masks or face shields when walking around the studio.
4. If you would like a member of staff to help with baby/childs prints we ask that the adults wear face masks as well as the member of staff helping.
5. Within busier periods we may limit your visit to 1 1/2 hours.
6. Once you leave we will thoroughly clean all water pots, brushes and brush pots, colour charts, tables and chairs.
7. If you can please wear a face mask whilst in the studio
8. There is no need to book unless you a group of 4 or more, due to recent rules we can only book up to six people from the same household or support bubble. We cannot book more than one table for a group who know each other.